Saturday, April 26, 2014

Starthir

Yesterday was my cousin's big day! Kelly (the Matron of Honor) opted to go for Kristen Stewarts luscious waves. I absolutely love her choice! Rather than doing a twist on one side, we decide a braid would be more fun for her. I snapped a quick photo of her at the house and then one of her all decked out at the wedding. She's so dreamy!


The weather wasn't so fantastic, but that doesn't mean a girl still can't be fabulous! My big fur kept me cozy and my husband brought our trusty umbrella to keep us dry! 


After the ceremony, the weather dried up, and I was able to get some shots of my dress. The blossomed trees were so beautiful! I'm glad we got to hang out ;)


xo | dré 


fur | Vancouver Flea Market 
dress | material girl
heels | Carlos by Carlos Santana 
clutch | Seven
bracelet | BCBG 
earrings | Forever 21
polish | Essie | Chills & Thrills and I'm Addicted
lip color | jordana candied coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...