Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pink



It's amazing what treasures you'll find when you're cleaning out your closet. I've been weeding out my wardrobe the past couple weeks, and as I was hucking and chucking, I stumbled upon this wrap that's (get ready for it!) 12 years old!  Its yards of fabric allow you to wear it many differnt ways. Here I chose to wear it as a backless halter dress. 

It also put me in the mood to wear all pink everything...from my lips to my toes! With a look so sweet, I decided to wear my hair sleek. Remember how I wore this same hair style with a tougher look? Well, as promised, this is a perfect way to rock the same style with a completely different outfit. What do you think?

xo | dré 


dress | Banana Republic 
wedges | Nordstrom (old)
polish | Essie Castaway 
lipstick | MAC Pink Nouveau 
fragrance | Pink Sugar (what else?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...