Monday, August 25, 2014

Come With Me To Pixie Hollow


They say that Disneyland is "the happiest place on earth". I know I was feeling pretty happy while I was there and I have so many fun memories! 

One of the many highlights of my day was walking through Pixie Hollow. I love all the Tinker Bell movies and they did a great job of bringing the set to life. It was so whimsical and full of fantasy! How fun to feel like a fairy. I mean, I have always wanted to fly!  

My outfit was perfect for my Disney adventure. I made sure to be super comfy since we were there over 14 hours! My denim button-down was a perfect extra that transitioned me from a hot day to a cooler evening. And this is one of my favorite rompers. The color, fabric, and fit are a great summer combo! 

I can't wait until my next fairy tale adventure! 

xo | dré


denim button-down | Forever 21
romper | Forever 21
shoes | Toms
fedora | Merona
sunglasses | Old Navy
bow ring | topper on a cupcake 
cuff | local vendor at Yakima Summer Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...