Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The City By The Bay


San Francisco is such a fun city! The last time I went was 4 years ago. It wasn't long enough then, and it wasn't long enough this time either. 

The morning after I arrived there started out to be a beautiful day. Glorious sunshine and about 80°. My that changed quickly! By 6pm it was no more than 65° with some pretty gusty winds. Although this made walking the city a bit unpleasant, I was able to find a bit of humor in it with my mom, as we had encountered various struggles along our trip. After all, if you don't laugh, you'll cry!

Trying to avoid the cold, we made sure to stop in as many shops as possible. Wonton soup hit the spot for us in Chinatown, and I found a fabulously cozy sweater at Lululemon to keep me from loosing it on our way back to our hotel. Dare I mention we bought 5 gourmet cupcakes and devoured every one of them once we got to our room?!

I adore what I wore for the 80° day! The 65° day? Not so much! Do you like it?

xo | dré 


kimono | H&M 
cropped top | DECREE
shorts | H&M 
heels | Guess
bag | TJ Maxx
earrings | Lia Sophia
necklace | Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...