Monday, December 22, 2014

A New Decade

code name: drédin
code name: drédin
code name: drédin

It's been two weeks since I hit the big 3-0 (and since our last post!), and I can tell you this new decade is feeling pretty good. I may have mentioned before that I'm not one of those girls that was sad to turn 30. After 3 decades of getting to know myself and fine tune, what's to be sad about? Finally, I feel completely confident in who I am. 

And excited for what's to come!

So grateful for all of the celebratory gestures from my friends and family-- thank you! And, of course, opportunities to get glam. For this look, I wore a skirt that was gifted to me by my grandmother. She gave it to me a few months ago, but due to an illness I'm recovering from, I wasn't able to wear it. So glad I got to wear it on my big day because it paired perfect with my faux fur ($20 steal from Targét!) and Stuart Weitzman pumps.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my style evolves, if at all. Especially since no one seemed to believe me that I was reaching 30 anyhow. Good genes. Thanks Mom + Dad!

Sitting with a grateful heart.

xo | din

faux fur | Altuzarra for Target
tee | Mossimo
skirt | Iris Los Angeles
lips | makeupforever Rouge Artist Natural N28
mani | OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark

location | Dirty Martini (w/ pistachio cheesecake!)

video | click here to view on your smart phone or tablet

photos | tattoos20.com, kellymccaleb.typepad.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...