Sunday, December 28, 2014

Fratelli


Greetings from Canada! It's been so long since my last post. Between moving, working, and getting ready for Christmas, I've barely been able to sit for 5 minutes.  
 
I traveled up Vancouver, B.C. with my family, to spend Christmas with my in-laws. It's been a perfect getaway from the hecticness of everyday life. Plus there's the added bonus that my sister-in-law is a fabulous cook!

Today we headed to Commercial St. per my request, for pastries from my favorite Italian bakery in Vancouver, Fratelli. Although Vancouver shares the similar gloom and drizzle of Seattle, my emotions were soaring high with all my treats. 

xo | dré 


coat | Vince Camuto
leggings | Forever 21
boots | Report
bag | Marc by Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...