Friday, November 30, 2012

How about a splash of COLOR??

It was a typical morning in November. I woke up, made my way to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. Before me stood a person who just a few weeks ago I thought was beautiful, but somehow that had faded(literally) more quickly than I had anticipated :(

I recently got back from a trip to Mexico for a fairytale wedding and my favorite souvenir was my golden tan! It went hand in hand with my fabulous ombré hair, which I had worked so long to achieve! But now, it was gone....my tan that is..I had become as pale as I could be, my hair blended into my skin, and I felt officially BLAH!!

Tired of the typical "go blonde in the summer" and "go dark in the fall", I decided to give my locks a bit more variety. Purple it is!

It was the perfect way to give myself an entirely new look without being stuck with it permanently! If anyone out there is feeling similarly, I encourage you to give it a go! Talk to your stylist about different color options for you. The specific type of color in my hair fades out very quickly, so you are not stuck with it long term. I shared some "before" and "after" photos of my hair so you can see exactly what the color did to my hair. Everything that was blonde is now purple! I'm now loving my look once again! Happy Fall/Winter 2012!!

 XOXO Dré


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...