Saturday, January 3, 2015

Chill


I can't believe it's 2015! I'm still adjusting to it. Maybe it's my old age, but thank goodness for an extra long weekend to get used to it! 

As I shared in my previous post, my baby took me to Leavenworth to celebrate the new year/our anniversary. Our fun and relaxed evening was followed by an equally leisure day. We enjoyed coffee, a bit of shopping, and then took a brief pitstop at Icicle Brewing Co. Although I'm personally not a fan of beer, I did enjoy a buttery pretzel with cheese with my guy. 

Before we hit the road to head back home, we had just a bit of fun in the snow. After all, it's the first snow we've experienced this season. As beautiful as it was, I think I got my fill for the year. 

xo | dré 


Karmacollection Wrap | Lululemon 
jeans | Joe's 
boots | Cole Haan 
mittens | Lululemon 
beanie | handmade gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...