Monday, January 5, 2015

Mani Monday | OPI Push & Pur-pull



For New Years, I chose Push & Pur-Pull from OPI's neon collection. Normally I do my own manicures, but I'd been busy and the salon was having a sale. Per my usual experience, I walked away thinking: I could've done that better; but at least I had a chance to be pampered, right?

The color is actually gorgeous. Not so neon, but after a few coats and a top coat, it had a really nice sheen. Now, I say "a few" because it streaked when applied. Although the nail technician's brush stroke wasn't the most concise, I could still tell it wasn't the easiest color to work with. In fact, it reminded me of Essie polish which often streaks for me. (I know this is not everyone's experience.)

I plan to try this color again; self-application, of course. I'll let you know how it goes!

xo | din 

nail color | Push & Pur-Pull by OPI


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...