Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing In 2015


Happy New Year! I'm so excited for 2015! I just know this year is going to be the best one yet! 

Not only is it New Year's Day, but it's also my wedding anniversary. It's always fun to celebrate both of these hand in hand. Today I've been married to my boo for 9 years! 

I didn't find out until a couple days ago that we would be spending the holiday in Leavenworth, WA. Although I had planned on wearing sparkles from head to toe, the weather had other plans for me. Sadly I had to leave my gorgeous heels behind in the hotel room, as the compact snow and ice filled sidewalks would not allow for an easy stroll. 

The evening's lows were in the single digits. My trusty Helly Hanson boots kept me warm from the knees down and my long fur and fleece mittens kept the rest of me warm...for the most part. I cannot lie. My thighs were freezing, but I couldn't part with my sequin dress! 

I honestly had a blast with my man! Arctic chill and all! The cherry on top? Our Bavarian bartender said he loved my dress and boot combo. I'm so glad someone knew about style!

xo | dré 

fur | Vancouver Flea Market 
dress | Day & Night
boots | Helly Hanson 
clutch | Steven 
ring | Forever 21
polish | OPI Polka.Com and Venique Sea Diamonds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...