Sunday, August 25, 2013

[ Nail File: ] Orange You Glad There's a Disco?

First coat

Second coat

Third coat with Seche Vite

Essie | Saturday Disco Fever
Top Coat | Seche Vite Dry Fast

finale

For the most part, I'm an OPI kinda girl. It's the go-to, reliable brand for nail color both subtle and funky. Every once in awhile an Essie color catches my attention so I give it a shot. This time it's a bold orange color. One thing I have found in my personal experience with Essie is that it takes a lot of coats. Usually it's because of the consistency, but this time it was because of the dullness! After the first coat, it immediately started drying-- awesome! But it dried to a dull color-- not so awesome.

I added a second coat and it held some, but I took the photo before the dullness set in once again. Without a top coat, I would have been in trouble. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to the rescue! It added the intended shine, and I'm out the door in 5.

These two products are a pair. And I intend to wear them both several times this fall!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...