Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Hues


I've been wanting to do blue nail polish for the longest time.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a hue that I felt comfortable with-- too trashy, too metallic, too dark, doesn't match with my skin tone; etc. Then, a couple weeks ago, while at a salon, a beautiful collection of mod colors from Brights by OPI caught my eye.

There it was-- a blue, and I flirted with the possibility of giving it a shot.



Needless to say, the color came home with me. But, it wasn't until 2 weeks later that I actually had the courage to put it on. Mod means bold, people! Two weeks of waiting, however, have earned this color two weeks of wear. Once I put on the color, it transformed into this glorious turquoise color. AND it dried fast! Of course I still use my quick dry--but just to say this color was winning points left and right!

I haven't had this much fun with a color since Shatter, and I can't wait to look at other colors from this collection.

How 'bout you? Any fun, daring hues that are hugging your nails right now?

No Room for the Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...