Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sesame Street LIVE!!

Sesame Street Live is in town today and my little ones can hardly wait for the big event!

In honor of our childhood favorites, I thought I would post these incredibly festive shoes by Celine. I actually think the furry red and yellow numbers, "Elmo" and "Big Bird", would be fun to rock for the right occasion. However, as the blue Birkenstock wannabes, "Cookie Monster", are concerned, I hope that my loved ones love me enough to not put me in the grave in such monstrosities! Din, you better back me on that!

Wishing you all sunny days where the clouds are swept away! I'm on my way to Sesame Street!!






Photo courtesy: celine.com, glamouriswhatweare.com, harpersbazaar.com

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...