Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wedging Into Spring

Like most girls, I love shoes. And I don't love them like you would a favorite recipe.....I love them like they are a family member! When looking to adopt a new pair, I'm very picky and selective. Maximum height is generally an attribute I look for, along with some edge. So, when coming upon the realization that wedges were everywhere I looked, I felt a little unsettled.

In the past, I have not been a huge fan of wedges. I find a lot of them to be "ho-hum" and definitely lacking the edge I desire. But seeing them displayed in every store I step foot, they certainly seem to be "the shoe of Spring/Summer".

Just when I was about to give up hope that I would be able to climb aboard this wedgey trend without loosing my personal style, I found not 1, but 2 pairs calling my name!! Below I present to you ~ the newest members of my kin.

These hot pink babies are by Charlotte Russe. Available at Charlotte Russe.



These sky high beauties are by Mossimo. Available at Target.

XOXO Dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...