Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Vibes


Happy hump day! So glad it's almost Friday! We've got family coming into town this weekend and I can hardly wait for them to get here!! I've been scrambling around to get all the last minute details together before their arrival. 

The weather has continued to be so fab here, you won't catch me complaining one bit! I'm so glad I can still wear dresses like this with no tights. Adding this vest and booties to my outfit gives it a bit more of a Fall vibe, while letting me stay cool in the warm climate. What do you think? 

xo | dré


dress | H&M 
vest | H&M 
booties | Sam Edelman 
bag | Marc by Marc Jacobs
sunglasses | vendor at Venice Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...