Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hey, Trina!

Hey savvy stylista! Nordstrom Rack is having a huge sale on Trina Turk! Hurry fast because items are going out of stock like mad. Take a look below to see some of my favs!


The Nerissa Dress was first to catch my eye because it reminded me of a dress in Trina Turk's 2007 collection. That dress had a multi-colored, irredecent-esq vibe throughout its dotted print. It was intriguing and perfect. Til this day I still wish that dress was in my wardrobe.


You know how I've said if it doesn't say "look at me" I don't want it? Surely the Tall Tales suit covers this requirement! How fab is this print?!


Does it get any better than this leather jacket? It's pretty much out of stock in black, but it's quite lovely in Lake. I need you. I want you. Oh, baby. Oh, baby.


Playful, colorful tops, or simply black and white... imagine the possibilities with the Zip Suki pant!

Which pieces are your favs? If you head over to Nordstrom Rack dot com to make a purchase let me know!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...