Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve







The past few weeks have been crazy! Between Nutcracker practices for my girls, and parties to attend, I haven't gotten much sleep! With that said, today was needed!

My favorite uncle is in town, so I scooped him up this morning for a coffee date with my girls and me. I decided to be a bit more casual this morning, since I'll be dressing it up tonight for a Christmas Eve service at church. 

The coffee was tasty, the decorations were festive, the company was fantastic, and my youngest wore her Minnetonka moccasins to match me <3 

Merry Christmas! 

XOXO dré 

poncho | H&M
moccasins | Minnetonka 
nail polish | OPI We'll Always Have Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...