Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hot Or Hot Mess??

Christmas is just around the corner, and I can hardly wait! In addition to the spirit of giving, and the miracle of the season, I adore a good holiday party!  Not only do I have a company Christmas party and a Nutcracker performance to attend ( my baby girls are staring in btw! ), but din is arriving in just over a week! All of this means I need to be fab

I, however, have 2 problems.
1. I have had zero success finding anything I like in the stores.
2. I have a limited budget.

Cross your fingers for me! I don't know how to sew, but I'm giving it a go! Stay posted for pics of me (hopefully) looking hot for whatever party comes my way! 



XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...