Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lost And Found




 
Have you ever had something that has "mysteriously" gone missing? I know I have, on more than one occasion! One of those items, for me, was a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, that I bought over 4 years ago! I loved them, they treated me well, and then they vanished.
 
The Saturday after the Thanksgiving that we just had, while I was sitting at a red light, I got rear ended. My car is totaled, but my girls, who were in the car with me, and I am alright! As I cleaned my things out of the car, in preparation for it to be towed away, I was able to find a bit of joy in the wreckage! My shades! They had buried themselves deep underneath some other items that were in my side door.
 
In the midst of this holiday season, I am especially thankful for my family! I'm also grateful to be alive! You never know what day might be your last so make it count! My future is lookin' so bright right now, I'm glad I found my shades!!
 
XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...