Sunday, January 19, 2014

crazy/fun/hair


While I was in WA, I visited Sharon's Hair Studio in Yakima. I needed Sharon's special touch to add a little umph to my natural curls. And by umph, I mean triumph because it was becoming increasingly aware to me that managing my natural curl was causing too much headache. [ And despite Excedrin's great qualities, it wouldn't fix this. ] I am definitely pleased with the turnout and, now, actually look forward to seeing what my hair wants to do in the morning!

Of course, I had to have dré get in on the action, so she styled after the perm rods came out. [ If you're an 80s baby like me, then you probably know why I was holding my breath. ]

Soon, sleep deprivation started kicking in and the crazy started coming out. Hence the pics I snapped being goofy. The flash really lightened my hair. I've been wanting to get to a blonde, but it's a gradual process.

I really like it, though. Let me know in the comments below what hair color you'd suggest!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...