Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tight Fit


Even though I'm freezing, I'm sooo glad not to be in freezing weather. I saw pictures of Chicago yesterday where literally places were/are frozen shut! Absolutely love that city, but could never live there-- I couldn't survive!

I wanted to find a way to wear the winter tights look with my outfit, and still add a little dimension for that 'double-take' effect. So, I layered black textured tights with black over the knee socks, and wore tall boots. It's a really fun look! I think next time I'll play around and try contrasting colors-- say forest green tights and grey over the knee socks?

What do you think of my fit? What color combinations might you try?

xo | din

textured tights | LOFT (similar here)
knee/thigh high socks | Urban Outfitters
boots | Fergalicious by Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...