Saturday, November 29, 2014

Drea


Hi my lovelies! I hope everyone had a fab Thanksgiving! I know I did, and as my husband and I enjoy doing on our weekends, we ate to the point of "stupor status". You know the feeling...the moment right after you've finished stuffing yourself with comfort food, and it's all you can do to get to the nearest couch and cozy up in a big blanket and fall asleep...yeah, that. **Not to mention that I was awake until 4:30AM the night before, baking cake, and cheesecake, and pie, oh my!**

Now jumping to my outfit. I can't get enough of of these pants! And you can imagine my excitement when I realized the style of this pant is called the "Drea"! They really were made for me. Do you like them?


xo | dré[a] ;)


blazer | H&M 
burnout tee | alternative 
pants | Dittos
heels | Old Navy 
watch | Armani|Exchange (men's)
polish | OPI Number One Nemesis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...