Friday, January 30, 2015

Who Wore It Better

I love looking through gossip magazines. One part in particular that I always find enjoyable to browse over is "Who wore it better". So, I thought it would be fun to take a journey through the archives of a few of my many hairstyles, and compare it to the celebrities who have made statements with the same 'do.

Ellen Degeneres | the crop 

Heidi Klum | blonde glamour waves

Lady Gaga | platinum blonde with heavy bangs

Veruschka | long braid

Sarah Jessica Parker | subtle ombre 

Katy Perry | purple waves

Blake Lively | tousled blonde  

Nicole Richie | pretty in pink

Snooki | red violet siren 

Jessica Alba | long bob

Isn't it crazy how different I look with each look?! Which one is your fave? I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments! 

xo | dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...