Friday, June 26, 2015

Ala Moana



In case you didn't know, one of my favorite things to do is go to the beach. When my toes hit the sand, I'm covered in pure bliss. So how perfect is it that I live 2 miles away from Ala Moana Beach?! 

There's a huge area that's perfect for paddle boarding which I fully intend on trying out asap. Until then I've been playing with a body board and working on my tan. 

The suit that I'm wearing here has got to be one of my new favorites. It's very comfortable and I love the design. It just so happens to be a limited edition suit from Sugarfree, so if you love it, be sure to order yours now!

xo | dré 


suit | Sugarfree 
shades | vendor on the Venice Beach Boardwalk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...