Thursday, June 25, 2015

Speak Life


Last week I was blessed to have a few women pour into my life. Although my days were laced with peculiar events and emotions, it was because these women spoke life over me that I was able to keep my focus where it needed to be.

One of those women followed up with a gift––the necklace and earring set I'm wearing here. Among her encouraging sentiments, she told me to remember my creativity, and to wear it whenever I needed reminding that I'm special.

It meant the world to me that these women took the time to speak life over me, particularly at the time I needed it most.

Who can you speak positive words of encouragement, gratitude, and life over today?

xo | din


jewelry | Leslie Danzis
scarf | LOFT
dress | Romeo & Juliet
heels | Franco Sarto

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...