Monday, July 13, 2015

Mani Monday | Foxy



To be honest, I felt a little "grown woman" reaching for the Revlon bottle at Rite Aid. It reminded me of when I first fell in love with nail color–– a young girl curiously eying the shimmering lacquers sitting on top of my mother's vanity. Now, much older of course, I picked up the color and figured I'd give it a shot. It was on sale at the time, so I didn't feel too much hesitancy!

Revlon color is great quality and goes on smoothly. This color is an eggplant-brown blend with a shimmer finish. While it's a little darker for summer, it works because it's classic and elegant. I've received several compliments on it already which means despite it's deeper hue, it still has that eye catching factor. In my book, that falls under "Good Purchase."

What do you think of the color?

xo | din


nail lacquer | Foxy by Revlon


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...