Monday, July 6, 2015

Mani Monday | That's Hula-rious!



Aloha! I hope that your Monday is treating you well! I'm trying to turn over a new leaf today by trying to lay off on my chocolate consumption. It's a wonder that I haven't turned into a molten lava cake! I really am going to try to up my veggie intake, and see if I can actually stick with it long enough to see results.

Now for those that know me well, lowering the amount of chocolate in my diet might sound funny, hilarious even. So how fun is it that I'm starting off my week wearing That's Hula-rious from OPI's Hawaii collection? I really love this mint color, and it kind of reminds me of my mint hair that I had when I first moved to Honolulu! What do you think?

xo | dré

polish | OPI That's Hula-rious!


photos courtesy of Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...