Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My First Ipsy Bag!

There are a lot of beauty vloggers out there who have been raving over ipsy, a product company that delivers full and sample sized beauty products every month. One such vlogger is my friend, Susan of Simply Susan. After watching one of her YouTube videos on the product, I was like: Wait. I can get all that for only 10 bucks?! Sign me up!

What's great is that the Glam Bag is customized to my product preference. And, since I won't necessarily receive the same products as my friend, I take this to mean more opportunities to find new products to love!

Without further ado, here's the content of my first ipsy bag!

My first ipsy Glam Bag = 5 products + too cute tote!

1) Jersey Shore Cosmetics - Mongongo Vanilla Coconut Cream Lip Conditioner
  •  Why I'm looking forward to trying this product: 100% Cruelty Free, claims "will leave your lips silky-smooth, luscious and hydrated!"
2) Teeez Cosmetics - Read My Lips Lipstick in Killing Me Softly
  •  Why I'm looking forward to trying this product: "...smooth, ultra creamy texture and added coconut oil extract nourishes and hydrates the lips..."
3) Crown Brush - Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
  • Why I'm looking forward to trying this product: Dual ended brush means I can multi-task that much better!
 4) OFRA Cosmetics - Bliss Eyeshadow
  • Why I'm looking forward to trying this product: Duals as a highlight for cheek bones and nose.
 5) Bare Republic Naturals - SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion
  •  Why I'm looking forward to trying this product: Always on a hunt for a good tinted moisturizer. This one's formula includes 40 minutes of water resistance.
I'll keep you posted on my thoughts of each product as I use them. Follow me on Instagram for the most up to date reviews.

Don't worry, you don't have to be a style or beauty blogger to get in on the goods! Sign up today to receive your first Glam Bag. ipsy's so popular that normally first time customers would be placed on a wait list for a few days, but for the next 48 hrs there is no wait list! How perfect is that?! Once you sign up, the next step is to exercise patience as you wait the arrival of a flashy pink package in your mailbox.

Have you tried ipsy before? Share your experience in the comments!

xo | din


See more about ipsy and subscribe to receive your monthly Glam Bag here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...