Monday, February 25, 2013

Kiss of Death

Spring is just around the corner and I can hardly wait for its blessed arrival! Blooms on the trees, birds singing, gorgeous sunshine....I could go on and on. But as forecasted in fashion week and spring/summer add campaigns, lips are keeping it cool.

While nature is starting to wake up and come out of hibernation, lips everywhere are deep in the grave. They are slathered in frost, icy cold, and I want to jump into this trend with both feet!




The Nicki Minaj for MAC VIVA GLAM 2013 collection has just come out and below we see her wearing the shade "VIVA GLAM NICKI 2". It's a vivid pastel lavender pink which is perfect for anyone who is a bit more cautious but still wants to get in on the trend. Because of the pink mixed with the lavender, it is a bit more subtle than just a pure lavender lip color.


And I can promise you right now that I will be adding this lipstick to my makeup bag this season! The shade shown below is "NO SHE DIDN'T" by Lime Crime and it's available on their website as of March 1st. I'm counting down the days until I can order this! I can hardly stand it!! EEEeeeeeeee!!!!!



XOXO Dré



2nd photo courtesy of Niki Weddle

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...