Saturday, February 23, 2013

See You In A [ NY ] Minute

codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Vant To Bite My Neck? by OPI

February has been an awesome month for me. As you've read, I had my easy coast anniversary, and this past Thursday I signed a new lease on an apartment, a promotion at work, and got a parcel in the mail that made my heart smile.

Vant To Bite My Neck? is from OPI's Euro Centrale Spring/Summer Collection and I love everything about it! What's more, great timing that a nail polish with such a title should arrive the same night as my favorite show: The Vampire Diaries.

It definitely has a dual personality. Initially it looks like it will compete with Lincoln Park After Dark, but when it catches the light just right it's actually a sultry royal purple.

All thanks goes to Dr. Dré. Not only do I love the polish, but the card was icing on the chocolate cake. Looking forward to reuniting in NYC this May!

codenamedredin.blogspot.com

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...