Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the air

I don't know about you, but I love the day of LOVE! All the red and pink you see everywhere you look, PLUS flowers AND chocolate...what's not to love??

Wanting to be festive for any occasion I can, Valentine's Day is definitely an opportunity I choose to spruce things up! Below is my polish choice for this day of romance,JAG-U-ARE, by Essie. I've also photographed the hot little number I'm hoping to turn my husband's head in by Free People.




And of course I have to keep you all updated on the hair I'm wearing! Although it was a blast, I was getting a bit bored with my purple ombré, so I decided to switch it up. They say blondes have more fun. I guess I shall find out tonight;-)




XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...