Saturday, February 8, 2014

3, 8, and a Little Bit of Faith

I woke up this morning on a mission. I had a couple errands to run, then make my way over to DC Metro for The Dream Team conference. It wasn't until I got a text from a friend that I looked at the phone realizing today's date: 8.

Coffee in hand (my free 12th drink from Starbucks!), I couldn't help but smirk. 3 years. It's been 3 years since I hopped on a plane and made my venture to the East coast. 


Of course it had been on my mind that this anniversary was coming up. I sincerely wasn't paying attention though. Nevertheless here it is. At times it has been bittersweet-- I miss my friends and the culture of Seattle (hi 12s!)!! Still, it has been rewarding and full of surprises. If you couldn't tell by now, I love a good adventure.

So cheers to 3 on this 8th day. I'm excited for what the Lord calls me to next!


xo | din


earrings | Aldo
tank | Vox Populi
cardigan | H&M
skinnies | LOFT
boots | Fergalicious
cuff | MetroPark

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...