Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sun Craze








You know, there's a saying around Seattle: Sun does not equal warmth! The deception used to drive me crazy when I lived there. Now, even though I'm not deceived by its teasing glow, it still makes me a little crazy (can you tell?).  I think the only solution is that summer needs to be here. Tomorrow.

On a style note, I absolutely LOVE this sweater! If it wasn't on it's way to the dry cleaner right now I'd wear it again tomorrow.

xo | din

sweater | LOFT
tank | H&M [similar here]
necklace | Forever 21 [similar here]
ring | H&M [similar here]
leggings | H&M
boots | Fergalicious 'Erupt'
lip color | MAC 'Pink Nouveau'

photos | Reflection Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...