Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Starburst


Hey Everyone! So this shoot was a little different, but so much fun. Chrystalain, my fab photog, wanted to try out new lighting and it resulted in photos that look a little Hollywood-esq. At least to us!

Another fun note about this look is the steal I found on this clutch! Never ever have I seen a black Hobo clutch at such a great price! (For a staple color, it's unheard of!) Also, the faux fur coat that you've seen me in before (here and here) was another great find-- it was free! It's definitely a vintage piece, but I don't have much information about it other than it's by a Sydney designer and the materials were made in England.

Are you wondering about my manicure? I've been over the accent nail for a while now, so it surprised me that I even thought of doing this at all. I just felt like I wanted one nail painted. Random! A few years ago, I remember a model having done this, so maybe the memory of that snuck back into my head.

Thanks so much for reading and checking out the blog. Be sure to leave your comments below. We love hearing from our readers!

xo | din

faux fur coat | Frances Fay (second hand)
gold cat-eye shades | Aldo
tee | Forever 21 Men
clutch | Hobo 'Rachel' (I miraculously found mine new on Amazon for $68!)
ankle pants | Tahari (also seen here)
shoes | Jessica Simpson

photo credit | Reflection Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...