Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday By The Sea

I just got back from a two week trip to Dominica. I couldn't have imagined what I was going to experience while there!

Last week was my birthday, and it just so happened to be at the tail end of Carnival. Since we were already in Roseau, the capital of the country, my hubby and kids spent one last day there to celebrate me:)  We had Chinese food, ice cream, took a walk along the waterfront, got sang to from some island men, and of course did a little shopping! 

Check back later for more adventures from my trip! 


xo | dré 

top | BCX
shorts | PINK by Victoria's Secret
sandals | L.E.I.
scarf | H&M
bangles | second hand
bag | Mossimo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...