Monday, March 31, 2014

Carnaval Day 2

Day 2 of Carnaval was a bit more laid back for us than the first. We had a nice chill morning, and then spent the rest of our day at Trafalgar Falls. After all that relaxation, I was ready for another night out! Look at this scrumptious sunset I got to watch as I did my makeup for the night on our deck! God is good!

Having worn my fab yellow hot pants the day before, I had to make sure and keep the momentum of my Carnaval fashion up! My Limecrime lipstick was the perfect accessory for my look. Plus, our group of 11 all wore masquerade masks to help us keep track of each other. What do you think of my second look? 



xo | dré 

fringe bikini top | Xhilaration 
shorts | Forever 21
earrings | Charlotte Russe
bangles | H&M 
lipstick | Limecrime No She Didn't 
bag | Mossimo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...