Sunday, March 9, 2014

Georgetown


Cities that hold their historical image offer so much inspiration. The light can hit in such a way that a new story is revealed--  even within the 5 minutes you may have popped into a shop (or in my case Baked & Wired for a Chocolate Doom cupcake).

For this look, I did soft contouring for my makeup and a winged eyeliner. Under this gorgeous red are mixed prints and textures. I wanted to show you how easy it is to create a new look with some of your staple pieces. (This skirt was the best $7 I spent in NYC's H&M.) Finally, I added one of my go-to clutches to polish off the look.

The visuals in my section of the city are so exuberant. Stay tuned for what I'll be inspired to do next! Oh, and if you're in town, let's grab a coffee from Baked & Wired!

xo | din

coat | Via Spiga
blouse | Chloe K.
skirt | H&M
booties | Dolce Vita
clutch | old; fun/similar here
ring | Forever 21
midi-rings | Urban Outfitters

photos | Reflection Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...