Thursday, March 27, 2014

Birthday Dinner

March has been a crazy month! Not only did I get recently get back from the Caribbean, but I also just came back from fashion week last weekend! My birthday happened while I was away, and my good friend had her dirty thirty last week. My crew isn't one to overlook our big days, so tonight it's girls night out. I can't wait for a tasty dinner and hysterical convo! I decided to be fancy ;)


xo | dré 

striped blazer | H&M 
cropped top | Forever 21
tutu | DIY
heels | BCBG 
turquoise cuff | gift
skull bracelet | Vancouver flea market
cupcake charm bracelet | Alex and Ani ( bday gift from din! )
rings | gifts
polish | OPI Don't Touch My Tutu ( fitting, no? )

Check out my beauty essentials for the night! 


Pureology Color Fanatic ~ to protect and tame my hair during heat styling.
Bead Head Totally Baked ~ to give my hair a little bit of texture and body.
Sebastian Shaper ~ to keep all my strands in place.
Tan Towels ~ to give my skin a golden glow! Hey, I realize that I just got back from the Caribbean, but it's always nice to amp it up a little bit! ( thx din! )
Pink Sugar ~ because my sweet tooth goes beyond my appetite ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...