Thursday, June 26, 2014

Watermelon


If I were to say that summer had an official fruit, it would have to be watermelon! They are super tasty and of course so good for you! 

I've been dying to give myself a watermelon manicure for some time, so I decided to do it the other night. I think they turned out so fun! Then while browsing on Pinterest, I saw these fun watermelon shorts. I'm totally going to attemp to DIY some of my own, and I'll let you know how it goes!

xo | dré 


How to achieve dré's mani:
Start with a base color of OPI's Suzi's Hungary Again. After that dries a bit, polish just the tips of your nails with Venique's Give A Girl A Heel Breaker. Then using a toothpick, dab "seeds" on the melon with OPI's 4 In The Morning. Allow to set for 15 min and then finish with a top coat. Voilà!


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...