Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sweater Dress



Good morning! I hope everyone's week is going fabulous! I received some fantastic news yesterday and I'm so excited to share it in the near future!

About today's look, I cannot begin to tell you how much I've loved this dress this winter! It's comfortable and perfect for layering! It's warm but not too much. It pairs perfectly with tights and boots, and for warmer days like it was here, you can just take the tights away and slip on some heels. On top of everything else, it has a beautiful neutral tone to it, that makes it easy to mix and match accessories and coats with it. Like it? 

xo | dré 


jacket | Garage
sweater dress | Max Studio
heels | Old Navy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...