Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going Baroque for Must Have Fashion

Sometimes when there's a hot new trend,
                    you just have to step out  
                                           boldly... 
hair


| Style Me | 

It may be some time before we're donning a complete wardrobe of Dolce & Gabbana, but that's where creative minds come out right. Hot off the runway? Not quite. Wearable, affordable, and hella cute? Triple check.

There's no need to go Baroque over this hot trend. Just take note of the exquisitely crafted embellishments and make it your own! Check out these finds:

This bomber jacket is so nice I'll show you twice....

Scarf Print Bomber Jacket by Forever21, $24.80
Chain Link Bomber Jacket by Forever21, $29.80
Pair it with a lace blouse

Dolce Vita Itati Lace blouse at Neiman Marcus, $198.

Frankly Scarlett by MAC, $20

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Goldeneye by OPI, $8.50


 Double-O-7 [ahem, Jeremy Renner..] wouldn't resist you in this shimmering shade of Gold.






I didn't go baroque for the following look. In fact, I only used it as inspiration. Here's how I made it my own for a night out for dinner and jazz with my Seattle friends!

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

Of course I had to add my Steve Madden studded flats. You know I'm obsessed.

xo | din

Photo courtesy:  Dolce & Gabbana, Forever21, Keisha, MAC, and Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...