Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UNCF Evening Of Stars

This last weekend I had the honor of walking in a fashion show for UNFC An Evening of Stars. This organization raises awareness and funds to support scholarships for minority and low-income students to attend colleges/universities across the country.

The first designer I walked for was Monique Sateena. Let me tell you, there is nothing little about this twinkling star other than her frame! Monique competed on cycle 7 of America's Next Top Model and since has done runway for 7 years along with appearing in movies and many commercials and print adds. She now is designing and has an online boutique called Stateena's Dollhouse.

 Below is a photo of the sexy romper I strutted in down the runway and beside me is Alexandra Wilson, 2011 winner of Spokane's Top Model!

It was an incredible night! Stay tuned for the other "Stars" I walked for!







codenamedredin.blogspot.com
XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...