Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bluegrass on Kingman Island

Listen to By & By here
Listen to Leah Morris here

Last weekend I attended the 5th Annual Kingman Island Bluegrass Festival. I haven't been in two years, and let me tell it has come a long, long way! Like 10,000+ people long way! 

I enjoyed myself so much that I ended up staying most of the day right at Main Stage. And although the forecast predicted rain, we were in the clear! Sunny, blue skies all day! The bands and singers were absolutely wonderful. (Sligo Creek Stompers really caught my ear!)

The above are a few photos from the event, as well as inspiration for summer concert looks (hover over pics for details). If you missed the music festival on the Anacostia River, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for it next year. You'll have a grand 'ole time AND support a great cause while you do!

xo | din

Start your summer concert look with these hot finds:
flash tattoo | Child of Wild
feather trim hat | boohoo.com


Special shout out to Daniel Conner and Tommy Wells for their large contribution to this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...