Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Cooler Day



After a week of blazing temps of 106° and higher, it's hard to believe its in the 70's today! It's probably for the best though. Washington has been having some crazy fires that have spread throughout the eastern side of the state! I think some cooler temperatures and even the bit of rain we have had the past couple days are much needed. I'm sure the firefighters are appreciative as well!

Today's look is casual with a bit of edge. It's a perfect day for jeans and a tank top! My boots are keeping my feet dry from the soggy grass, and my vest gives a little extra flare. Like it?

xo | dré 


top | Urban Behavior 
vest | H&M 
jeans | BCBG 
boots | Report 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...