Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rose Gold



Have you ever walked into your beauty supply store to find that your favorite product has been discontinued? Indeed it's a sad sad day. Especially because had you known you would have stocked up!

Recently this happened to me with my fav OPI color, Ate Berries In The Canaries. What a BEAUTIFUL color that worked as a go to color all year 'round. 

After a moment of reflection and a brief pity party/vent sesh to dré, I decided I had to choose one of my many other berry colored polishes to potentially take its place. Nothing can, I tell you, but I am finding a new found happiness with Koala Bear-y. The sweetest berry pink that is perfect for summer, and surely the impending fall season.

If you're one to stick to your reds, shake things up and give this a try! Its bright, sultry color will still make heads turn. Promise.

xo | din

nail polish | Koala Bear-y by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...