Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Personal Canvas

I love what I do. From time to time I think to myself, "If I didn't do hair, what would I do?"  I've yet to come up with an answer. I honestly feel like there would be a void in my life without it!

Now let me tell you, the best part of being an artist, is getting to create. It's so energizing to dream up ideas and play. I cannot think of anyone else that I've gotten to experiment with more than my mom. Remember when I chopped her hair off last year?

A couple days ago, she came to me with an idea for a new cut. The inspiration was too fabulous to not consider it! So we got together, and I placed her hair where I thought it would compliment her features best. It looked so fun just imagining it, that we decided it was a must!

Below is her transformation. What do you think?


xo | dré 

1 comment:

  1. It is a great cut, especially for those of us with long faces. I used this cut throughout my 30's - it suited me well. We called it the "Sasoon cut" after Videl in the 60's. Only trouble is the need for maintenance!

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...