Sunday, July 6, 2014

Love, Now Trending


As you know, I attended my friends' wedding reception a couple weeks ago in upstate NY. It was a weekend full of laughter and love and beautiful scenery! The attire request was garden party, so I chose a below the knee skirt with a floral design from H&M Trend. (Note: floral patterns are not required for garden parties!) In the skirt there's a green detailing, so my spring green-yellow sandals really helped pull it out. The slit in the back of my shirt is so sexy and fun, don't you think?

Check my instagram account for makeup details soon!

Have a great week, everyone!

xo | din

necklace | Express
earrings | Express
chain bracelet | LOFT
infinity bracelet | Kohl's 
top | Trouvé
skirt | H&M Trend
sandals | Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...