Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little Lace

Can I see your hand in the air if you're excited that it's officially Spring? My hand may be the highest! And since Spring has sprung, then Summer is so close I can taste it!

To celebrate the warmth coming my way, I had an outing to see what might catch my eye. Lo and behold I stumbled upon these lacey bandeaus at Victoria's Secret! There are so many colors to choose from, and with a deal of 2/$30 who can go wrong?

Below are the 2 that I chose and I'm so excited to wear them throughout this new season of fashion! Pair them with some high-waisted shorts or pants, or wear one with a burnout tee or sheer tank for a little peekaboo effect. There are so many other ways to wear them! When you buy yours, tell us your ideas of how you will wear it or send us a photo of your outfit!


Lace Bandeau by Pink, similar at www.victoriassecret.com

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...