Saturday, March 16, 2013

[ Mail Call ]

I love receiving good ol' fashion snail mail. From the choice of paper card, handmade or store bought, to the message that could be as simple as: "I miss you." --everything about it makes me happy.

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Trance by JustFab


My envelope clutch from JustFab makes me happy, too. It's electric like all of my other spring fashion favorites. [Remember my electric blue blazer?] Even more, the ability to pair it with outfits seems endless. I'd list all of the color combos, but I gather you are already familiar with the rainbow.

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com


I encourage you to electrify both your wardrobe and your communication. Has someone been on your mind lately? Pop a note of love in the mail to them this weekend. It'll make their day. Promise.

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...