Sunday, March 3, 2013

"The Chop", "The Karlie", "The Sharon"

My mom had been growing her hair out from a very short cut for the past 4 years and was getting an urge to switch things up. Waiting anxiously for the perfect inspiring style, there could have been no better timing for the discovery that was made.

Supermodel Karlie Kloss recently cut off her flowing locks into a hot little bob! The January issue of Vogue called it the "cut of the moment" while The NewYork Times deemed it "the haircut of the year". Many call this 'do "the chop" while others call it "the Karlie". Whatever you want to call it, I will tell you that I love it, and so did my mom!

Without hesitation, she had me sever her length, and donated it to Locks of Love<3 Below you can see the inspiration and the transformation!








XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...